A FTSE listed company and one of the UK’s leading providers of investment management services.
Your new role
To extract and understand business change requirements, bringing ideas to life and generating proposals using a range of techniques from interviews, workshops, site visits, use cases, business, task, process and workflow analysis. Working closely with the business functions, you will document the requirements and assess the business and system impact of the proposed changes, which will form the platform for IT or external supplier analysis and system design. You will also produce and own the UAT testing documents and to lead UAT testing activity where required.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience of industry best practice such as Business Process Mapping Notation (BPMN).
- Production of Test Cases for UAT.
- Good understanding of project management methodologies with some experience of working within a project planning and scheduling environment.
- Proven ability of organising and facilitating detailed workshops.
- Extensive knowledge of process modelling techniques with the use of business modelling tools.
- Commercial and financial understanding.
- Strong written and verbal skills required to produce analysis and design documentation, with the ability to explain complex scenarios in an easily understandable way.
- Ability to engage effectively with people from all areas and levels of the business.
- Ability to engage effectively with external 3rd parties at all levels, including senior management.
- Demonstrate ability to secure approval for proposed course of action.
- Build support for proposals across a range of stakeholders and manage expectations.
- Actively manage the Baseline of documents and the associated Change Control procedure.
What you’ll get in return
You can expect a competitive salary depending on experience, along with 25 days holiday, pension contribution (10%), life assurance (10 x salary), private medical, income protection and a share incentive plan.