We are working with a client based in South London that are seeking a Business Analyst/Project Coordinator. The successful candidate will have experience working with software development teams to manage and coordinate various technical, software related, projects at any one time.
Key responsibilities for the Business Analyst:
- Translate business needs to relevant parties to execute projects
- Analyse business process to advise where improvements on systems/software can be made
- Ensure change request process if followed based on business requirements
- Test and deliver enhancements to the business
Key skills for the Business Analyst:
- Change request and change management experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Experience working with software development teams
- Delivery management and ensuring e2e process of project complies with company policy
- Admin for User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Experience working within governance and project sign off
- Able to see the big picture and how the business can reach this through various projects
If you believe you would make a good fit for this position, please apply through this job advert.