Network Engineer – Cisco/CCNP/Palo Alto/Checkpoint – London
London based client seeks to recruit a Cisco Certified Network Engineer to provide BAU support to a multi site financial organisation.
As Network Engineer, you will:
- Receive and handle a variety of fault calls from the Helpdesk function
- Handle project tasks as raised by the PMO and Line Managers
- Liaise with overseas teams
- Liaise with third party suppliers
- Maintain and install Cisco network infrastructure
- Be proficient with Cisco DNA, Switching architecture
- Configure, troubleshoot and Administer Palo Alto, Checkpoint and Cisco Firewalls
- Follow/Document Information Security and Data Protection policies
- Complete training awareness sessions as required
Please note that overtime may be required within this role
In return, you will be offered and attractive salary and benefits package.