Are you an experienced Senior Business Analyst, looking for a new challenge, enabling and delivering a wide a range of digital change and transformation across a large organisation?
As part of our on-going commitment to the delivery of high quality, reliable services for our residents, Haringey Council is looking to appoint a Senior Business Analyst. Haringey uses the latest technologies to support and provide efficient services to a vibrant community of over 250,000 residents and businesses and enabling around 3,000 staff.
Working in Digital Services means you will join a committed, diverse and ambitious team helping to make the borough a better place for all. In a team that places a high value on people and the expertise and potential they bring, you will be making a difference to citizens and businesses plus over 80 teams across the council including Customer Services, Adult Social Care, Children’s Services, Housing and Environmental Services.
As part of our digital transformation we are focused on developing and building key relationships with our business users enabling us to become more agile in our delivery. As a passionate and driven Senior Business Analyst your role will be to understand our business, through the analysis of requirements you will design solutions that will enable us to leverage our existing and new digital technologies, providing long term benefits.
You will work across the full project life cycle from inception through to completion and will gather requirements, analyse and produce detailed process maps, and deliver functional and non-functional specifications. As part of our ongoing transformation you will be key in successfully embedding change within the organisation whilst encouraging and promoting best practice across the wider projects team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of business analysis in a complex organisation using a variety of methodologies and techniques including agile and waterfall, having been engaged across the full project delivery life cycle, from conception to completion.
- Experience of working on large challenging projects with significant change elements, uncertainty and complexity.
- Experience in leading business analysis activity within a Technology project or programme environment is essential, along with the ability to organise and prioritise work across a number of concurrent initiatives.
- Demonstrable experience of using business analysis tools and techniques including workshop facilitation, process mapping and improvement, functional and non-functional requirements elicitation and documentation
- Experience of building and maintaining collaborative relationships across organisational boundaries and stakeholder groups including internal and external partners to enable the smooth delivery of complex projects.
- The ability to explain technical issues to non-technical colleagues, and to write clear reports and other formal documentation as required is essential
- BCS/ISEB Business Analysis qualifications are desirable, though not essential