Our Government based client is looking to recruit a Senior Quality Test Analyst on a 6 month initial contract.
Your main role will be to fulfil the testing requirements for projects across the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Test policy and developing test strategy
- Construction of test solution and management of end to end testing based on business and operational requirements
- Agree test solutions with stakeholders
- Completing Functional, Systems Integration and Non Functional Testing
- Management of Test Schedule
- Management of a team of Quality Assurance Test Analysts
- Defect management
- Support business in the UAT and facilitate OAT
- Test reporting
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience managing and facilitating functional, systems integration, regression, non-functional testing as well as UAT and OAT.
You will also have experience in:
- Designing test solutions
- Knowledge of automation testing tools and defect tracking tools.
- SQL, Virtual Machine management tools (VMWare), configuring networking in a testing environment, IAAS, PAAS, SAAS Products including Azure.
- Ideally experience of CI/CD
- BCS Agile Foundation Certificate or equivalent experience
- ISTQB Certification – Advanced
Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in a similar role in a secure or Government based environment and currently hold SC Security Clearance however those eligible to apply will also be considered.
If this role is of interest please apply today for immediate consideration.
£450 per day OUTSIDE IR35.