CACI Network Services is a rapidly expanding specialist IT and Networks consultancy offering a wide variety of opportunities to work within challenging and exciting environments with our major clients in Global Media, Banking, Government, Telecoms & Utilities.
Telecoms Business Analyst
- Responsible for the collation and translation of business/customer requirements from initial contact into detailed requirements
- Clear articulation of both functional and non-functional requirements
- Act as the solution consultant between the customer and the Corporate User Experience programme team
- Support and be an active stakeholder in the delivery of network stabilisation and strategic transformation projects (WAN/LAN/WiFi/Voice)
- To define and manage requirements traceability matrices at initial requirements capture through to test execution and acceptance phases
- Develop requirements in accordance with the ITIL framework as part of the Corporate service pillar
- Contribute and have direct responsibility for actions within the Programme RAID log
- Contribute towards the programme Change Advisory Board to facilitate change requirements capture and subsequent impact assessment.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of implementation of Network, Infrastructure and Technical Services, factoring in Service management, operational acceptance and security aspects.
- Experience in managing requirements capture and analysis for large and/or complex network projects
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management
- Experience working with geographically diverse teams and people
- Have sound influencing and negotiation skills
- Experience in large Network and/or Data Centre infrastructure projects
- Problem solving and analytical skills
CACI Network Services develops individuals through a portfolio of training and development options such as certified training courses, workshops, technical conferences, boot camps, on-line training and much more. You will have the opportunity to work on some of the most advanced networking hardware in the industry as well as development of your abilities and talents to become one of the best in the field.
Rewards and Benefits
In return you will be awarded with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and the opportunity to develop your career and skills within a growing company.