Business Analyst with a focus on Commercial/Marketing with Digital Initiatives required by animpressive financial organisation.
This role is to work within a rapidly expanding technology driven business of note. This is a newly created role to help meet the growth needs of our client. Predominantly this role is to support the business work stream through the change life cycle from requirement gathering through to implementation. We are specifically looking for candidates who have commercial and marketing experience with a focus on digital initiatives.
Specifically looking for candidates with the following experience:
- A formal qualification in business analysis and change management
- Demonstrable experience of delivering the business analysis to underpin business change across large and small change initiatives.
- Commercial and marketing experience with a focus on digital initiatives is desirable.
- Understanding of change analysis and change management techniques
- Exper ience of working applying business analysis within an Agile change network.
- Knowledge of the retail insurance/financial services sector would also be desirable.
- Any regulatory change experience.
You will need:
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Strong workshop/meeting facilitation skills Internal/external stakeholder relationship management skills.
- Experience in selecting and executing Interviews, Exploratory Prototypes, Facilitated Workshops, Focus Groups, Observation, User Task Analysis, Wireframing.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a company going from strength to strength