Project Manager – Business Analysis background – Fund Management
Our Asset Management client based in London is currently looking to hire an experienced Project Manager who is happy to be hands on with analysis. The Project Manager will work within a centralised change team, responsible for delivering a full range of projects across front and Middle Office applications. Areas of focus will include, but not be limited to data, risk, order management and client relationship management, utilising cloud technology.
- Project Management experience within Asset Management
- Experience of delivering a breadth of projects, ideally across front and Middle Office
- A background in Business Analysis and a flexible approach – this is a small, business facing team
- Exposure to Equity, Fixed Income, Private Equity, Hedge fund and cash asset classes
- Exposure to a range of project methodologies including Agile
Our client is prepared to start someone remotely and have already done so with a number of new employees. The team will be based from home for the next few months and there will be flexibility to work from home when the business return to the office in the future.
Please apply with a current version of your CV in the first instance